Covid-19 safe working practices with visiting clients
We aim to ensure that we take all possible precautions to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19 between those working on and attending shoots at the studio.
We are in a controlled space, with one studio, so there is no chance of meeting people who are not on your shoot. We have just one studio manager, who will meet you at the start and end of the shoot, and keep a safe distance at all times.
MEASURES IN PLACE
• Clients are requested to bring their own PPE
• Client-facing studio staff will wear face-masks when in the studio
• There are hand washing facilities in the studio and wall mounted antibacterial gel is available as you enter the studio and in the toilet
• We clean the studio thoroughly before and after the shoot (although we do still ask you to tidy the studio before you leave)
• We provide floor tape so you can highlight 2m distancing as you see fit
• We have a ‘one person at a time’ policy in the corridor leading to the toilet
• We have paper hand towels in the toilet
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE STUDIO
• Currently no more than 15 people are permitted in the studio at any one time. The studio is well ventilated with a balcony / window
DRINKS AND CATERING
• We provide tea and coffee facilities, which are cleaned beforehand, but clients may feel more comfortable providing their own cups or beverages
• There is also a cafe in the courtyard open from 9am-2pm
• Running tap water and glasses are available, but we suggest that all crew/clients bring a reﬁllable water bottle to the studio
We are doing our best to make the studio a safe environment, however in shooting at the studio, clients do so at their own risk. UP Studios does not take any responsibility for transmission of the COVID-19 virus that might have taken place on its premises.